Illuminating the Healthcare Landscape
The mission of Archway Health Advisors is to fix healthcare through payment reform. As the payor and provider worlds converge, healthcare organizations have a myriad of opportunities to manage care and risk in new ways. Archway works with providers to illuminate these opportunities and design, execute and finance the care and risk management programs that fit best with their capabilities.
Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) Program
Archway Health Advisors and our provider partners are proud to announce the successful submission of over 10 Model 2 and Model 3 initial non-binding BPCI Indications of Interest to CMS. Our provider partners include all types of organizations—Physician Group Practices, Acute Care Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Awardee Conveners, and Facilitator Conveners. Currently we are helping these providers navigate the BPCI Evaluation and Preparation process. The services Archway provides include:
- Care Model Re-Design Support
- Non-Risk Period Claims Data Analytics
- Bundle Pricing Evaluation and Bundle Selection Recommendations
- Implementation Protocol Completion
- Preferred Provider and Gainsharing Relationship Development
- Execution of Key BPCI Contracts
- B-CARE Tool Implementation
Please click here to see an overview of the Archway BPCI Evaluation and Preparation Process.