BUNDLED PAYMENTS MADE SIMPLE
Our full service platform helps providers thrive within bundled payment programs, including the Medicare Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI), Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR), and Oncology Care Model (OCM) programs, as well as commercial bundle payment initiatives.
Our Comprehensive Bundled Payments Solutions
- Online program analytics
- Monthly costs and trends
- Spending and claims details
- Financial reconciliation
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers & payors to evaluate, design & manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a Convener in the CMS BPCI program & we support other BPCI Conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Providers of healthcare are very familiar with the billing process as this is key to ensuring consistent revenue for hospitals and physicians. What is less understood is the lag between when a service occurs and when the claims data is available for measuring the clinical success and financial impact of value-based programs. There are many […]
Boston, MA (July 1, 2015) – Medical Professional Mutual Insurance Company, a Coverys company, announced today that it has executed a security purchase agreement with Archway Health Advisors (Archway) of Brookline, Massachusetts, and now holds an ownership position in Archway. The investment from Coverys provides Archway with additional resources to grow and expand its platform […]
Risk track choice is based on three concepts: First, the size of the difference in the truncation points determines the additional risk from switching to a higher risk track. Second, the size of the difference in the offer price for a bundle among risk track selections indicates the reward for moving to a higher risk track. Lastly, the expected volume of bundles determines the level of risk for an episode initiator.
Archway is hosting two upcoming webinars about the recently announced CMS Oncology Care Model (OCM). The OCM features a $160 PMPM care management payment plus a share of savings from a 6-month episode of care.